Succulents Addicted


My first Succulent

Over few months ago, I joined Pinterest and found some people pins on succulent. As I read in wikipedia, succulents can be explained as "a plant with thick, fleshy and swollen stems and/or leaves, adapted to dry environments" or it can be said that succulents are desert plant. Some argue that virtually all cacti is succulent but not all succulents are cacti. 

I decided to seek more information about this plant, the most I got was from Pinterest itself. Succulent is an easy plant to care then I don't worry to much if I have my own later. Actually, cacti also my favourite plant. But, few friends said that if I put and grow cacti indoor, then the ambience of the room is going to change - give a negative impact to those who stay inside. Well, its like 50:50 for me, because when I put cacti in my bedroom (when I still live in a flat), I did not feel anything. It was happen as ordinary days before the cacti arrived. My boyfriend gave me an explanation about the reason why cacti could bring the negative atmosphere if it put inside, he said that "most of cacti has thorn and all plants that have thorn can trigger uncomfortable atmosphere." Well, his explanation was reasonable. 

Few weeks ago, I visited plant shops around Renon area. I entered the shop one by one and asked them if they sell any succulents. Unfortunately, I got nothing. Next week, while enjoy the weekend, I went to Bedugul, Tabanan and found succulent there. Finally. But they only have three types. And few days ago, I saw some people standing and looking for something, and its succulents. I guess it was a group of people who has same hobby, growing and collecting for succulents and cacti. Really inspired through their ideas to put succulent and cacti in different way, that make those who see it, attracted to have and put in their room. 


Succulent in exhibition

Can't deny to bring it home


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I own who I am

I own who I am
An extraordinary human being. Love to capture moment and mind. I leave a trail beyond these writings for give little contribution to world until the time I back home.

Seek, Capture & Share